Best NFL Cheerleaders…
Hot photos of the best NFL
Cheerleaders in the skimpiest
of outfits and beautiful poses
in for 2012: One for the
guys, year 2012 photos of the
talented, fit, hard working
and often all too ignored
professional NFL Cheerleaders
UPI Photos of the these
female athletes/dancers and
sports supporters, the lovely
NFL cheerleaders showing
lots of skin and looking good!
Biggest Celeb Stories 2012
Article about the top celebs
in the news of the year 2012.
Biggest/Best Celebrites 2012
Photo gallery with info about all
the top celebs of the year 2012.
Dumbest People year 2012…
From this anus tattoo girl Maria
Louise del Rosario to NFL
replacement refs to Katt Williams
to the chocolate New Jersey
Tanning Mom here are the 20
stupidest people of year 2012
in pictures and words, learn
more about these morons in
this amazing trutv.com article.
The top 10 of
Annually TIME Magazine
experts pick and list the
top 10 best of the everything
in many categories over
the past calendar year; Movies,
TV, Art, Culture, Health, Biz,
Tech, Sports, Politics, News,
Science, Space, & More
Everything...of the year.
The Year 2012
According to Wikipedia
The Year 2012 in Review
Yahoo Blog looks back...
Blog About Year 2012
Astrology, Nostradamus and Bible Predictions 2012 at earthharvest.org Are you interested in how astrology will affect you in this New Year 2012, what your horoscope will be for 2012 or what are the predictions of Nostradamus for 2012? Many people find answers to questions about astrology, horoscopes and Nostradamus here.
2012 en la lengua española
Top Best Success Stories 2012
The Top Success Stories of 2012
Some athletes, apps, and businesses thrived in 2012, changing the way we live and helping us make 2012 a little more enjoyable... a look back at 10 things that rose to the top in 2012 from US NEWS.
Celebrities Deaths 2012: Photo Gallery of Stars & Public Figures We Lost This Year
Huff Post photo gallery with info about all
the 60 top celebs who died the year 2012.
Odd Happenings, Funny Events, Strange Weird News Stories & Interesting Lessons from the year 2012:
Top 10 Scientific Discoveries Coming in 2013 and Beyond -- www.science.discovery.com:
-- fast forwarding time-machine, cell phones DO cause brain cancer, yawning can kill you, animals other than humans will speak, read all 10 top most amazing science discoveries from 2013 and beyond from www.science.discovery.com.
"2012 Year In Review: 6 Trends I Hope End With 2012", from The Huffington Post: - some pesky things that annoyed the living daylights out of us in 2012 and hopefully they will disappear along with the old calendar...
"Zombie Apocalypse: CDC Denies Existence Of Zombies Despite Cannibal Incidents": - The horrific face-eating arrest in Miami and several other seemingly subhuman acts has many people wondering what's behind this flesh-munching wave of terror says The Huffington Post
Dibujos de Año Nuevo 2013
para el español Animados de gif, Clipart
¡Próspero Año Nuevo! Dibujos de Año Nuevo 2013 para el español gratis. Idioma español clipart y animaciones de Feliz Año Nuevo gratis.
New Year 2013 Clipart
Funny New Year 2013 Clipart, a few assorted gifs, animated New Year 2013 gifs, backgrounds and borders for New Years. Some of the clipart could be a bit weird and bazaar.
Clipart de feliz año nuevo 2013 en españoles
Playing with Fire 2
Play "Playing with Fire 2" Game Online
I wanted to start the New Year 2013 out with a bang; I found this fun explosives game, "Playing with Fire 2". This can be a multiplayer game; Dynamite your friend before he blows you up or play solo against computer generated opponents.
Play Other Online Games:
More Online Games to Play
Wish your friends Happy New Year 2013 in many other languages
How to Say "Happy New Year" in many languages:
Blondes Do It Better: 50 Hottest Blondes in Sports
Lots of fun New Year 2013 Stuff at this New Year Mega Site including How to Say "Happy New Year" in many languages.
- photographs and information on the best looking blond atheletes from around the globe and hot pictures too!
** Crazy Strange 2012: Funny News Stories **
"Pictures We Love: Best of 2012":Pretty photo of the colorful finish of The Color Run 5K in Irvine, California (left), an interesting swarm of tadpoles and picture of an inflatable Stonehenge are among NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS photo editors' picks of the most interesting news pictures of 2012.
Among these weird 2012 NBC News stories I found a good article for the gourmets: Looking for a unique receipe for your holiday table? Ask this busted NY Cop : a sworn duty to serve and protect takes on a whole new meaning for a certain New York Police Officer who apparently had detailed plans to kidnap, cook and eat a number of women. Maybe a more appropriate phrase would be he has a sworn duty to serve well seasoned! The October 2012 NBC News headline reads: N.Y. police officer charged with plan to cook, eat women.
BUY THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE A UNIQUE GIFT: Nothing is cuter than a little puppy! – give the gift that keeps on giving, this little toy wiener dog acts like a real doggie and is part of a doggy game that you and friends can enjoy for hour on end!
Lake Superior State University 2013 List of Banished Words:
-- an annual list of overused and abused words and phrases that should be eliminated from use in the English language:
FISCAL CLIFF, KICK THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD, JOB CREATORS/CREATION, PASSION/PASSIONATE, YOLO, SPOILER ALERT, BUCKET LIST, TRENDING, SUPERFOOD, BONELESS WINGS, GURU.
HILARIOUS [actual unintentionally funny] HEADLINES OF YEAR 2012:
Ferry in New Guinea carrying 350 sinks.
[That's a lot of sinks!]
Schoolboy's birthday party treat? A class stripper
[Every class should have at least one!]
Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
[Now that's taking things a bit far!]
Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus?
[Not if I wipe thoroughly!]
Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
[What a guy!]
Miners Refuse to Work after Death
[No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so!]
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
[See if that works any better than a fair trial!]
Man Accused of Killing Lawyer Receives a New Attorney
[Hope he takes better care of this one!]
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
Dead Body found in cemetery
[Who would have thought!]
Federal Agents Raid Gun Shop. Find Weapons
[Those Feds are crafty!]
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
[You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?]
Homicide victims rarely talk to police
[...and it scares the hell out of em when they do!]
New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
[Weren't they fat enough?!]
Missippi's literacy program shows improvement
[Notice anything mississing in Mississippi?]
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
[Taste like chicken?]
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
[Chainsaw Massacre all over again!]
Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
[Boy, are they tall!]
And the funiest 2012 headline winner is this latest entry....
Republicans turned off by size of Obama's Package
[Michelle and the majority of other Americans apparently like it though!]
Review the best political cartoons of 2012 at Cagle's Cartoon Blog MSNBC www.cartoonblog.nbcnews.com/...
Best 2012 Political Cartoons at About.com
Watch the Skys in 2013:
Top 2013 Stargazing Events:
– the top 13 "skylights" (comets, eclipses, & meteor showers) for the year 2013, listed in chronological order with information and details from Huffington Post.
Biggest Scandals from 2012
– View a photo gallery of 2012's most notorious scandal Celebes each accompanied by a description of their dirty deeds in this great MSN article, 16 scandals some funny like Prince Harry's wild Los Vegas naked pictures some not like pedofile Jerry Sandusky gets 30 to 60 years.
Best Art in the Universe? Most Amazing Outer Space Photographs From 2012 – View a photo gallery of the most incredible pictures over the past year 2012 top best selected from the "Outer Space Photo of the Day" feature from Wired Magazine.
Washington Post info-gallery, about Superstorm Sandy and other 2012 Hurricanes in photos, pictures and words .
BEST 2012 TV COMMERCIALS -www.veryfunnyads.com: Funniest commercials from 2012 and all time, from the United States, Britain and the best hilarious TV commercials from around the world.
BEST 2012 SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS - Jerry Seinfeld for Toyota, Honda's ode to "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and Volkswagen's latest nod to "Star Wars" Superbowl Commercials plus more year 2012 review stuff fron HUFF POST.
Great Insights for Life 2013; Murphy's Lesser Known Laws:
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
- If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog???
- The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.
- The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- Dogs can breath with their tongues sticking out but humans can't.
- You can't believe everything you read on the internet...you can pull your tongue back in and close your mouth...you look like a perv...Have a Happy 2013!..
Just 105 years ago...
When the New Year 2013 rolls in it's fun to reflect on what important things happened and what changes have occurred in 2012 but its truly amazing when consider what Grandpa's world was like about 100 years ago. Here are some interesting facts and U.S. Statistics for the Year 1907, just imagine...
- The average life expectancy in the U.S. was 47 years old.
- Only 14 percent of the homes in the U.S had a bathtub.
- Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone.
- There were only 8,000 cars in the U.S., and only 144 miles of paved roads
- The maximum speed limit in most cities was 10 mph.
- Alabama, Mississippi, Iowa, and Tennessee were each more heavily populated than California; with a mere 1.4 million people, California was only the 21st most populous state in the Union.
- The tallest structure in the world was the Eiffel Tower!
- The average wage in the U.S. was 22 cents per hour.
- The average U.S. Worker made between $200 and $400 per year.
- A competent accountant could expect to earn $2000 per year,
a dentist made $2,500 per year,
a veterinarian $1,500 per year,
and a mechanical engineer about $5,000 per year.
- More than 95 percent of all births in the U.S. took place at HOME.
- Ninety percent of all U.S. Doctors had NO COLLEGE EDUCATION! Instead, they attended so-called medical schools, many of which were condemned in thepress AND the government as "substandard."
- Sugar cost four cents a pound.
Eggs were fourteen cents a dozen.
Coffee was fifteen cents a pound.
- Most women only washed their hair once a month, and used Borax or egg yolks for shampoo.
- Canada passed a law that prohibited poor people from entering into their country for any reason.
- Five leading causes of death in the U.S. were:
1. Pneumonia and influenza
4. Heart disease
- The American flag had 45 stars. Arizona, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Hawaii, and Alaska hadn't been admitted to the Union yet.
- The population of Las Vegas, Nevada, was only 30!!!!
- Crossword puzzles, canned beer, and ice tea hadn't been invented yet.
- Two out of every 10 U.S. adults couldn't read or write.
- Only 6 percent of all Americans had graduated from high school.
- Marijuana, heroin, and morphine were all available over the counter at the local corner drugstores. Back then pharmacists said, "Heroin clears the complexion, gives buoyancy to the mind, regulates the stomach and bowels, and is, in fact, a perfect guardian of health."
- There were only about 230 reported Murders in the ENTIRE U.S.A.!
- And Maybe Somethings Don't Change
"1848 vs 2012," TIME MAGAZINE
What California was like back in 1850, 160 years ago.
In 1850 California was either getting organized to become a state or a barely organized State.
- The State had no money.
- Most people spoke Spanish.
- There were gunfights in the streets.
So basically, it was just like California today;
except the women had real breasts
and the men didn't hold hands.
NEWS TO NOTE: Real News of 2012 Review:
THE NEWS TO NOTE: 2012 index Answers in Genesis looks at important current news and how it relates to Christianity, Scripture, and the Bible. Look for the NEWS TO NOTE 2012 REVIEW being posted on the website Saturday, January 1, 2013...
The Best Inventions 2012 from TIME: The years best inventions lists from TIME MAGAZINE Robots, rovers and the rest of 2012's most important innovations, from the affordable to the extreme and more…
Yahoo Year 2012 Review,
People, News, Trends,Lists
and Articles from Yahoo
50 Best Websites of 2012
TIME Magazine's top 50 Best Websites of 2012
Top Quirky Websites for 2012 from TIME:
Quirkest Websites from 2012 from TIME MAGAZINE
1.LameBook: this site gathers the funniest, the best, and the worst of stuff that goes on at Facebook. Entries are often unacceptable for the workplace and will make you laugh hysterically . Lamebook is less about Facebook and more about human nature. Whether you’re into social networking or not, there’s something to entertain and amuse everyone.
2. Let Me Google That for You: www.lmgtfy.com Most folks figured out a long time ago that when you want to know something, there’s no more reliable way to get an answer than to Google it (click if you don't know how to Google search). Some people, however, need to be re-shown to do it for themselves. So the next time someone asks you for information they should looking up themselves via Google, use the Let Me Google That for You (LMGTFY) to create a link which shows a graphic representation how to type the question into the Google search box to show that person how to use the world’s most famous search engine. Depending on how you look at LMGTFY, it’s either a obliging way to be sarcastic or a sarcastic way to be obliging they will get the answer as well as a graphic lesson on how to input to the Google Box.
A few of My Top Websites for 2012:
# Other: Weirdest, Craziest, Strangest Websites of All Time from CrazyWebsite.com Funny Websites: Crazy Funny Weird Interesting Internet Web Sites! The funniest craziest wackiest weirdest and most interesting websites from all over the internet
Drew Curtis' FARK.com
Satirical views on interesting, bizarre and amusing stories, submitted by a community of millions of news junkies
I listen to this website when I work at my computer: Audio & Video Website - The world's largest social music platform. Show off your taste, see what your friends are listening to, hear new music, get personal radio, recommendations, and downloads, all for free.
Memorable quotes from the year 2012;
best, my list of amazing n funny stuff said in 2012 most worth repeating:
"I think everybody pees in the pool." -- 2012 insight from US Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps.
At the 2012 Republican Convention: “What do you mean, 'Shut up?' ... What do you want me to tell Romney? I can't tell him to do that to himself. You're getting as bad as Biden.”
--– Clint Eastwood at 82yo talking to the empty (Obama) chair
"I'm not against orgies, but I'm not a good multitasker." -- Grace Slick, famous singer from the band Jefferson Airplane, 72yo, 2012.
“If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job oit than they do at anything else”-- Steven Hawking.
At the Oscar Ceremonies “So tonight, enjoy yourselves because nothing can take the sting out of the world's economic problems like watching millionaires present each other with golden statues.” -- Oscars 2012 Host, Billy Crystal
“...I'm also unemployeed...”-- Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney, 2012.
"Life is a beach, I am just playing in the sand."
-- Unknown Author 2012.
“The Democrats say we ought to give Barack Obama credit for trying. That sounds like the nonsense of giving every kid a trophy for showing up. Friends, we’re talking about leading the country, not playing on a third-grade soccer team! I realize this is the man who got a Nobel Peace Prize for what he would potentially do, but in the real world, you get the prize for producing something, not just promising it.” -- Mike Huckabee at the Republican Cnvention 2012
"I have never doped..." -- U.S. cyclist Lance Armstrong .
Still funny quotes from the year 2011:
"I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land." -- Jon Stewart, Thanksgiving time, November, 2011.
“Starting this year, no American will be forbidden from serving the country they love because of who they love.” -- United States President Barack Obama says in regards to people having sex with their same sex and serving in the U.S. military; from the State of the Union Address, January, 2011.
Still funny quotes from the year 2010:
“You know what makes me sad? You do! Maybe we should chug on over to mamby-pamby land where maybe we could find you some self confidence for you ya jack-wagon!...tissue?...crybaby” a former drill sergeant therapist to a depressed client in a hilarious 2010 Geico Automobile Insurance Advertisement
Former Drill Sergeant Therapist Ad on YouTube
“Don't retreat. Instead — reload!” -- Sarah Palin, Tweet, March 23, 2010.
"my [huhm - ah]" -- Ex California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger November 2003 - November 2010.
Regretfully I couldn’t find really funny quotes for 2012 from current United States President Barack but no US president before nor any that will follow will give us more quotable content than President George Bush, there was even a term coined for it "Bushisms":
"When I get home tonight and look in the mirror, I am not going to regret what I see. Except maybe some gray hair." George Bush, to supporters in Texas after President Obama's inauguration.
Previous funny quotes still worth repeating, from President George Bush;
Here are some of my favorite Bushisms:
- "… and your working hard to put food on your family…"
- "I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." - In reply to the question what was his best moment in office, May 7, 2006
- "...i know that people and fish can coexist peacefully..."
- "I think, tide turning-- see, as I remember, I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn. Did I say those words?" - Responding to whether the tide was turning in Iraq, June 14, 2006
- "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — [pauses] — shame on you — [pauses] It fooled me can't get fooled again..."
- "...the very question to ask—Is our children learning?..."
One thing that US President did say December 18, 2010 that is funny when taken out of contex was: "more defined by sexual orientation than they are by race or gender, religion or creed ... allow gay and lesbian Americans to serve their country openly." -- in regards to the repeal of DADT
Get More Great Quotes at 2012 quotes of the week from www.allgreatquotes.com
The New Year 2013 CrazyWebsite.com is going to Feature
UFO sightings, Alien Visitors and UFOs and more strange silly stuff...
You can look forward to a new year 2013 with more fun, funny and interesting internet exploration of Alien Abductions, Extraterrestrial beings, Alien Visitors and UFOs, UFO and Bible from CrazyWebsite.com, stuff for while you wait for outer space ET aliens to invade earth attack earth and you, this website is source of entertainment funny pics photos clipart hilarious video clips games to play humorous cartoon alien visitors UFO online crazy weird interesting websites links lots of FUN. There will be a lot more on the web of the topic Alien Visitors and UFOs and surprisingly UFO and the Bible. I am looking for funny like goofy Alien Abduction Websites and Cartoon Aliens not real aliens but I am going to give some time and links from the serious side of Alien Visitors and Alien Abduction as well (real Scary Alien Abductions storys videos and photos) UFO and the Bible for those with open and undecided minds BECAUSE its all interesting. So come back soon for information and research from topics like these: UFO sightings, Alien abductions, bovine abductions, are the aliens here now? UFOs real or no? UFO pictures, Alien abduction stories, pictures of Aliens, extraterrestrial beings, UFOs and Religion, Military cover-ups, area 51 secret's, area 51 places, cartoon aliens, alien visitors ufos, area 51 maps, UFO and Bible and lots of fun holiday related clipart and other stuff...
I hope you have some fun here and come back soon this site is updated often; the last time this page was updated: yyymmdd ="0130106".
Thanks, the Crazy Webmaster